Every UNC Asheville student is ready for what’s next.
- Drop-in hours with Career Peers:
- Mondays thru Thursdays 10 a.m. -7 p.m.; Fridays 10 a.m.-3 p.m., during the fall and spring semesters when classes are in session; appointment only in the summer and days classes are canceled
- One-on-one coaching appointments with professional staff
- Schedule an appointment with a Career Coach in Handshake
- Topics can include major/minor exploration, career exploration, job/internship search, graduate school search, resume/cover letter, networking, salary negotiation, and more!
Classroom Integration and Workshops
The Career Center collaborates with faculty across campus to bring career development into the classroom. We provide informative and engaging workshops for students, which focus on identity development, self-reflection, meaningful decision-making, and goal-setting, along with traditional career topics (resumes, cover letters, personal statements, job search, etc.). Student organizations can also request presentations and visits from Career Center professionals. Request a presentation here.
Upcoming Events and Connections
The Career Center regularly brings employers to campus to connect with UNC Asheville students through large events like NextFest and smaller events including tabling. Students can view our events in Handshake and below. Employers who would like to visit campus can visit the employer page for details.