Skip to content
- 1/9 - Semester opens. Residential students should refer to the Housing website for move-in dates.
- 1/13 - Classes begin
- 1/15 - Last day to register/drop/add Term I class
- 1/17 - Last day to register/drop/add full semester class, if assistance is needed in the Academic Success Center. First day to change course status to audit.
- 1/20 - No classes - Martin Luther King Jr. holiday. Last day to register/drop/add full semester class via OnePort
- 1/21 - Last day to late-add with instructor permission / Withdrawal period with W grade begins
- 1/27 - Last day to late-add with instructor permission
- 2/4 - Last day to withdraw from Term I class / Last day to change Term I class to Audit
- 3/6 - Term I classes end / Last day to withdraw from full semester class / Last day to change full semester class to Audit
- 3/9-13 - No classes - Spring Break
- 3/16 - Classes resume / Term II classes begin / Term I grades due / Advising begins for Summer and Fall registration
- 3/18 - Last day to register/drop/add Term II class
- 3/30 - Registration begins for Summer and Fall
- 3/31 - Incomplete grades due from Fall
- 4/6 - Last day to withdraw from Term II class / Last day to change Term II class to Audit
- 4/21 - Undergraduate Research Symposium Day. No day classes.
- 4/28 - Last day of classes
- 4/29 - Reading Day. Competencies due for May graduates.
- 4/30 - Finals begin
- 5/6 - Finals end
- 5/7 - Final grades for graduating students due by 10 a.m.
- 5/8 - Final grades for non-graduating students due by noon
- 5/9 - Commencement
- Maymester - May 11 through May 29
- Term I (4 weeks) - June 1 through June 26
- Term II (4 weeks) - July 6 through July 31
- Term III (6 weeks) - June 1 through July 10
- Term IV (8 weeks) - June 1 through July 31