- Thursday 9:15 am - 9:45 am
- Note: Or by appointment.
Ashley Case has been teaching Introduction to Environmental Science at UNCA since Fall 2016. Prior to being at UNCA, she was a Teaching Assistant for Tree Biology lab, Forests and Forestry in American Society and Forestry, and Wildlife & Fisheries while working on her master’s degree.
- B.S. University of North Carolina Asheville
- M.S. University of Tennessee Knoxville
- ENVR 130 Introduction to Environmental Science
- Case, A. E., A. E. Mayfield, S. E. Schlarbaum, S. L. Clark and B. C. Reynolds. . "Abundance and Frequency of the Asiatic Oak Weevil [Coleoptera: Curculionidae] and Defoliation on American, Chinese, and Hybrid Chestnut [Castanea]." THE JOURNAL OF INSECT SCIENCE 16:29. doi: 10.1093/jisesa/iew012.
- Case, A. E. . "Interactions among insect defoliation, insecticide treatments, and growth rate in American and hybrid chestnuts." Thesis (Masters)-University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 72 pp.
- Case, A. E., A. E. Mayfield, S. E. Schlarbaum, S. L. Clark, and A. M. Saxton. . "Interactions among insect defoliation insecticide treatments and growth rate in American and hybrid BC3F3 chestnut seedlings." 19th CENTRAL HARDWOOD FOREST CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS, pages 362-363, Carbondale, IL.
- Case, A. E., A. E. Mayfield, S. L. Clark, and S. E. Schlarbaum. . "Frequency and abundance of the Asiatic oak weevil on American, Chinese, and hybrid chestnut in the southern Appalachian Mountains." The American Chestnut Summit, October 2012; Asheville, NC. [Poster presentation]
- Environmental Science Education
- Environmental Justice