Loan Forms

If you have questions about what documentation to submit, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 828.251.6535 or

Student Loan Adjustment Form

The Student Loan Adjustment Form is for the Direct Student Loans offered to the student as part of their financial aid package. (Note: You must be logged into OnePort to access this form).

Parent Plus Loan Forms

These forms are for loans taken out through the federal government in the parent’s name.