Each of the circumstances below is unique to the student. If you have questions about what documentation to submit, please check your Financial Aid Status in OnePort or contact the Office of Financial Aid at 828.251.6535 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
Students whose Financial Aid has been cancelled may complete a Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal for reconsideration. (Financial Aid reserves the right to deny appeals. Completing the appeal does not ensure approval.)
Please contact the Office of Financial Aid (828.251.6535; email@example.com) before completing the documentation below. This is to ensure the correct paperwork is completed for your unique circumstance.
- 2021-2022 Pell Grant and Graduate Status
- 2022-2023 Pell Grant and Graduate Status
- Citizenship Information
- 2021-2022 Support Statement
- 2022-2023 Support Statement
- 2021-2022 Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Verification
- 2022-2023 Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Verification
- Foster Care/Ward of the Court
- Legal Guardianship