Skip to content
- Adhere to all policies and procedures detailed in the Student Employment Policy and communicated by the department head. This includes the Payroll + Timekeeping guidelines.
- Complete an On-Campus Student Employment Evaluation for each semester the student is employed and discuss evaluation with the student employee.
- Complete Supervisor Training as outlined by the Career Center to ensure uniform and consistent compliance with the student employment policies and procedures for their department.
- Complete the Student Employment Change Form if any of the following occurs:
- The funding source for a position changes
- The student graduates, is academically suspended, or takes a leave of absence before their contract end date
- A student’s position is terminated prior to the contract end date; include a written justification
- If hourly pay rate or stipend payment changes for a position, a new Student Employment Agreement must be completed.