What is a QEP?
The Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) is a document developed by the institution that:
(1) Includes a process identifying key issues emerging from institutional assessment,
(2) Focuses on learning outcomes and/or the environment supporting student learning and accomplishing the mission of the institution,
(3) Demonstrates institutional capability for the initiation, implementation, and completion of the QEP,
(4) Includes broad-based involvement of institutional constituencies in the development and proposed implementation of the QEP, and
(5) Identifies goals and a plan to assess their achievement.
You can view UNC Asheville’s QEP Summary here.