- 107 Owen Hall
Tamie Beldue, three-time winner of The Art Renewals Drawing Salon, came to UNC Asheville in 2008. She teaches drawing and lithography.
Focused in mixed media drawings, Beldue has exhibited extensively in the United States in group and solo exhibitions, including the Fort Wayne Museum of Art Realism Biennial, Southern Ohio Museum, North Carolina Museum of Art, Mobile Museum of Art, the Arnot Art Museum’s Re-Presenting Representation, and the Fontbonne University Fine Arts Gallery. Her works are in the permanent collections of the Arnot Museum of Art, The DeYoung Museum, Howard & Judy Tullman Collection, James T. Dyke Collection of Contemporary Drawings, and the Sandy & Diane Besser Collection. Currently she is represented by Blue Spiral Galleries in Asheville, North Carolina.
- MFA, Drawing and Printmaking
University of Cincinnati
- BFA, Drawing and Printmaking
Columbus College of Art and Design
- ART 122: Two-Dimensional Design
- ART 144: Foundation Drawing
- ART 204: Drawing I
- ART 304: Drawing II
- ART 373: Lithography
- ART 305: Drawing III
- ART 404: Drawing IV
- ART 490: Senior Exhibition I
- ART 491: Senior Exhibition II
- ART 492: ART 491: Senior Exhibition III
Recent Publications/Exhibitions (2007-present)
- SELECTED SOLO & TWO PERSON EXHIBITIONS
- 2012 The ARTery (Asheville Area Arts Council), River Arts District. Asheville, NC.
- 2012 Fine Lines: drawings of Kathy Moore, Clara Crockett & Tamie Beldue, Springfield Museum of Art. Springfield, IL.
- 2010 University of Mississippi, Gallery 130: Fluctuating Perceptions. University, MS.
- 2008 Rosewood Gallery: Pam Adams & Tamie Beldue. Kettering, OH.
- 2007 Keny Galleries: Tamie Beldue: Recent Figural Drawings & Lithographs. Columbus, OH.
- 2007 Keny Galleries: Fine Drawings. Columbus, OH.
- SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITIONS
- 2016 Greenville Museum of Art, Biennial Juried Exhibition, Greenville, SC.
- 2016 Visual Arts Exchange, Comtemporary South, Raleigh, NC.
- 2014 Manifest Creative Research Gallery Drawn Cincinnati, OH.
- 2014 Manifest Creative Research Gallery, 9th Annual International Drawing Annual Exhibition (catalogue published, Winter 2015).
- 2012 The Manifest Gallery, International Juried NUDE 4. Cincinnati, OH.
- 2012 McNeese State University: National Drawing Invitational Exhibition. Lake Charles, LA.
- 2012 Drawing Center Program, New York City, NY. View portfolio.
- 2010 Fort Wayne Museum of Art: 2010 Contemporary Realism Biennial. Fort Wayne, IN.
- 2010 Green Hill Center for the Arts: Drawing Revisited. Greensboro, NC.
- 2010 Fontbonne University Fine Arts Gallery: The Figure Now. St. Louis, MO.
- 2010 Elmhurst Art Museum: National Art Premiere 2010. Elmhurst, IL.