- 137 Rhoades/Robinson Hall
- Tuesday 11:10 am - 12:00 pm
- Wednesday 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Thursday 11:10 am - 12:00 pm
- Note: And by appointment
Mr. Ward teaches environmental studies courses for majors and non-majors, including field herpetology, and has previously taught courses for the Department of Biology.
- B.S. Texas A&M University
- M.S. Virginia Institute of Marine Science (VIMS), College of William and Mary
- ENVR 130 Intro to Environmental Science
- ENVR 178 Reptile and Amphibian Facts and Fiction
- ENVR 372 Field Herpetology
- ENVR 374 ST: Herpetology
- BIOL 111 General Biology I
- BIOL 112 General Biology II
- BIOL 211 Botany Lab
- BIOL 323 Tropical Ecosystems Field Experience [Belize]
- BIOL 320 Marine Biology Field Experience
- Ward, L.A., P.A. Montagna, R.D. Kalke, & E.J. Buskey. . "Sublethal Effects of Texas Brown Tide on Streblospio benedicti [Polychaeta] Larvae." JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY 248:121-129.
- Shields, J.D., & L.A. Ward. . "Tiarinion texopallium, New Species, An Entoniscid Isopod Infesting Majid Crabs [Tiarinia spp.] from the Great Barrier Reef Australia. JOURNAL OF CRUSTACEAN BIOLOGY 18:590-596.
- Ward, L.A. . National Estuarine Research Federation Meeting Poster [published abstract]. The Effects of Freshwater Inflow on Benthic Invertebrates of Nueces Bay.