- 137 Rhoades/Robinson Hall
- Tuesday 11:15 am - 12:00 pm
- Thursday 11:15 am - 12:00 pm
- Note: Office hours via ZOOM and by appointment.
Mr. Ward teaches environmental studies courses for majors and non-majors, including field herpetology, and has previously taught courses for the Department of Biology.
- B.S. Texas A&M University
- M.S. Virginia Institute of Marine Science (VIMS), College of William and Mary
- ENVR 130 Intro to Environmental Science
- ENVR 241 Ecology and Field Biology (Lecture and Lab)
- FYS 178 Reptiles and Amphibians in Facts and Fiction
- ENVR 372 Field Herpetology
- ENVR 351 Herpetology (Lecture and Lab)
- ENVR 323 Tropical Ecosystems Field Experience [Costa Rica]
- BIOL 320 Marine Biology Field Experience
- ENVR 391 Conservation Biology
- ENVR 341 Wetlands Ecology (Lecture and Lab)
- ENVR 374 ST: Winter Ecology (Lecture and Lab)
- ENVR 322 Tropical Ecosystems
- ENVR 330 Seminar
- ENVR 490 Internship
- ENVR 499 Undergraduate Research
- Ward, L.A., P.A. Montagna, R.D. Kalke, & E.J. Buskey. . "Sublethal Effects of Texas Brown Tide on Streblospio benedicti [Polychaeta] Larvae." JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY 248:121-129.
- Shields, J.D., & L.A. Ward. . "Tiarinion texopallium, New Species, An Entoniscid Isopod Infesting Majid Crabs [Tiarinia spp.] from the Great Barrier Reef Australia. JOURNAL OF CRUSTACEAN BIOLOGY 18:590-596.
- Ward, L.A. . National Estuarine Research Federation Meeting Poster [published abstract]. The Effects of Freshwater Inflow on Benthic Invertebrates of Nueces Bay.