- 241 Whitesides Hall
- Monday 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm
- Tuesday 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm
- Wednesday 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm
- Note: And by appointment at email@example.com
On leave during Spring 2019
Grace G. Campbell has been a faculty member in the UNC Asheville Humanities Program since 1998. She teaches all four courses in UNC-A’s required Humanities core and serves as faculty Coordinator for the required Integrative Liberal Studies senior capstone course, LA 478: Cultivating Global Citizenship. She will earn a PhD (2016) in Philosophy from University of Tennessee, and holds a Master of Liberal Arts (1998) and a Bachelor of Arts (1989) in Political Science from University of Colorado, Boulder. She holds the rank of Lecturer and regularly teaches Environmental Ethics and has taught in the Philosophy Department. Prior to her academic career, she worked in corporate environmental management consulting at Environmental Communication Associates, Inc. in Denver, Colorado designing and facilitating crisis communication workshops for major national industry associations.
- MLA, UNC Asheville, Liberal Arts/Sci Gen Studies
- ENVR 324 Environmental Ethics
- HON 479 Lib Studies Intro Colloquium
- HUM 414 The Individual in the Contemporary World
- LS 478 Lib Studies Sr Colloquium
- PHIL 303 Philosophy of Religion
- RELS 303 Philosophy of Religion
This faculty member teaches in UNC Asheville's Humanities Program.