- 101A Zageir Hall
A native of Madison County, North Carolina has a background in technology. He has worked in the federal, state, private, non-profit and corporate sectors in technology related fields. Occupations and tasks have included Information Systems Coordinator/Manager, Computer System Administrator, development programming, systems analyst, network manager, field engineer, technical support, prototyping, student/staff/lab assistant, and “computer consultant”.
Has been associated with UNC Asheville in various formal and informal capacities since 1973 and has been a member of the Department of Education for over ten years.
- BS, University of North Carolina Asheville, Computer Science, 1994
- MS, East Carolina University, Instructional Technology, 2011
- EDUC 311 Instructional Technology Laboratory
- EDUC 211 Instructional Technology for Educational Settings, K-12
- EDUC 231 Assistive Technology
- EDU 216 Foundations of Education (Technology component) (Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College)
At the designated time of the meeting:
- Join a meeting - Zoom
- Meeting ID: 236-478-3695