- 455 Sherrill Center
- Monday 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Tuesday 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Wednesday 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Thursday 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Friday 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Aubrey Mast, MPH is a lecturing nutrition professor for the University of North Carolina Asheville.
Her research interests lie in nutrition, mind-body medicine, inflammation, and using food as medicine along with holistic modalities in the prevention of disease.
Aubrey is currently working on her PhD in Mind Body Medicine; specifically exploring the role of self-awareness upon inflammation, stress, and well-being.
Aubrey received her B.S. in Health and Wellness Promotion from the University of North Carolina at Asheville. Her Masters is in Public Health, concentrating in nutrition from Walden University. Her research thesis pertained to childhood nutrition and the impacts of artificial food dyes upon neurological and physical health. She is also a certified master herbalist, plant-based chef, and holistic health coach.
- PhD in Mind Body Medicine, Saybrook University (in process)
- Master’s in Public Health, concentrating in nutrition from Walden University
- Bachelor’s in Science; Health and Wellness Promotion, UNCA
- HWP 225 Nutrition and Lifestyle
- HWP 474 Food is Medicine
- HWP 374 Holistic Health Modalities
- 2020: International Conference of Food Science and Nutrition (ICFSN); Using Food as Medicine
- 2021: Conference of Herbal Medicine and Complementary Alternative Health Care; Utilizing Holistic Healing Modalities
Aubrey is engaged in reviewing and improving the structure, syllabi, resources, activities, interactions, and assignments related to our courses through participating in HWP’s department equity initiatives, community discussions, and personal analysis.