We love following in Asheville’s foodie footsteps here at UNC Asheville. Find healthy meals and snacks for every palette right on campus:
- Brown Hall: Buffet-style dining hall, including vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
- Highsmith Union Food Court: A-la-carte meals in a variety of flavors, including made-to-order flatbread pizza and salads, sushi, and American comfort food.
- BowlLife: Serving salads and grain bowls, including signature bowls and “build your own” options in the Sherrill Center’s Wellness Café.
- The Down Under: Snacks, made-to-order subs and salads, and Starbucks coffee drinks. Find it on the bottom floor of Ponder Hall.
- Smoothie Lab: Located in Ramsey Library, Smoothie Lab features an array of creative smoothies, acai bowls, yogurt parfaits, pastries, a coffee bar, and select grab-and-go meal options.
- Roasted, serving locally-roasted Dynamite coffee and other coffee beverages, pastries, and snacks. Find it in Highsmith Union.