- This event has passed.
OLLI Fab Friday – Dr. Adam Kaufman: Avoiding Hip Fractures
January 22 @ 11:30 am - 1:15 pm
UPDATE, Jan. 14 — The presenter, originally announced as Dr. Thomas Large, will now be Dr. Adam Kaufman.
Fab Fridays at OLLI, the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at UNC Asheville, are free, virtual and open to non-members as well as members. This session, Avoiding Hip Fractures, features Dr. Adam Kaufman, orthopedic trauma surgeon at Mission Health, and takes place from 11:30 a.m.-1:15 p.m.
2021 Fab Friday Schedule
- Jan. 15: Carolyn Ward – Showing the Blue Ridge Parkway Some Love
- Jan. 22: Dr. Thomas Large – Avoiding Hip Fractures
- Jan. 29: Bryan Tompkins – The Crucial Role of Pollinators – Amazing facts
- Feb. 5: TBA
- Feb. 12: Erik Vedeler — Early Electricity in Asheville – an Unlikely Trend Setter in the Gilded Age?
- Feb. 19: Dr. Tasha Woodall – Do you feel like you take too many medications?