- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Glossary of Terms
- The Department of Education’s Federal Student Aid
- Unique Situation Tip Sheet
- Open House Financial Aid Information Session
Additional Financial Support
The Office of Financial Aid encourages all students to avail themselves of any resources available to increase their financial literacy so that they can be ready for the challenges they may face both while they are students but also after they have graduated from UNC Asheville. We believe that the following resources will be of assistance to students interested in learning more about financial literacy.
Students who are eligible for financial aid may also qualify for other assistance programs such as SNAP (food stamps). Follow the link below for more information.
- SNAP Qualification and Application Information
- Other Support System Options
- College Foundation of North Carolina’s Financial Literacy Resources