For the 2018-19 verification process, you will use 2016 tax information.
Verification is unique to each student. If you have questions about what documentation to submit, please contact the Office of Financial Aid at 828.251.6535 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Independent Verification Worksheet
- Dependent Verification Worksheet
- Asset Verification
- CTC Certification of True Copy
- Emancipated Minor/Legal Guardianship Verification
- Foster Care or Ward of the Court Verification
- Citizenship Information Worksheet
- Parent Low Income Verification
- Pell/Graduate Status Verification
- Parent Verification of Marital and/or Tax-filing Status
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Statement of IRS Tax-Related Identity Theft 2018-2019
- Support Statement
- Student Low Income Verification 2018-2019
- Unaccompanied Homeless Youth Verification 2018-2019
Please contact the Office of Admissions & Financial Aid with any questions or concerns at 828.251.6535 or email@example.com.