- Early Action I – November 15, 2022
- Early Action II – January 15, 2023
- Regular Decision – February 1, 2023 * we are still accepting applications for Fall 2023
- Regular Decision – November 15, 2022
Looking for Early Decision? We’re now Early Action!
UNC Asheville is excited to announce we now offer Early Action instead of Early Decision for first-year applicants for the Fall 2023 term. This means students are still able to apply and learn their admission decision early, without committing to a binding contract as was required with Early Decision.
Already submitted your Early Decision application to UNCA? The good news is we already moved you to be considered Early Action! Again, you will still receive your admission decision on an early timeline, but you will no longer be bound to attend if admitted.
Questions? Contact your admission counselor and we’ll be happy to offer our guidance on how best to submit your application to UNC Asheville.
- Spring 2023 – November 15, 2022
- Fall 2023 – June 15, 2023
Notification Date: Rolling
All transfer applications are considered Regular Decision.