Schedule of Classes
Use our class schedules tool to see what classes are being offered.
Final Exam Schedule
Current degree-seeking students can use the Schedule Planner tool to build a schedule for next semester.
Watch this instructional video to learn how to use the tool.
Students have access to registration at 7 a.m. on their first day of registration (see below). Your registration start date is determined by your classification and number of earned hours. Registration will be open for students through the end of the Add/Drop period. Courses you are currently taking do not count as earned hours. Check GradPlan to see your earned hours.
Summer 2022 Registration Dates
- Degree-seeking student registration begins on April 4.
- Non-degree student registration begins on April 18.
Fall 2022 Registration Dates
|April 4||Undergraduates with 105 or more earned hours|
Post-Bac Teacher Licensure
|April 5||Undergraduates with 90-104 earned hours|
|April 6||Undergraduates with 75-89 earned hours|
|April 7||Undergraduates with 60-74 earned hours|
|April 8||Undergraduates with 45-59 earned hours|
|April 11||Undergraduates with 30-44 earned hours|
|April 12||Undergraduates with 15-29 earned hours|
|April 13||Undergraduates with 0-14 earned hours|
Note: Start time is 8 a.m.
|New First-year students, after submitting a deposit, viewing the registration videos and then completing the Student Information form.|
Note: Start time is 8 a.m.
|Non-degree students, including Senior Auditors, Visiting students, Dual-Enrolled High School students, Lateral Entry students.|
Newly admitted Transfer and Post-Bac students register with their grouping above after submitting their deposit and completing the online pre-registration form based on their earned (i.e. based on their posted transfer credit). Transfer credit can only be posted after receipt of graded coursework on an official transcript.
- Degree-seeking students must make an appointment with their advisor to obtain a RAN (Registration Access Number).
- Non-degree seeking students will be assigned a RAN of 202260.
- Students should check their OnePort account for holds before their scheduled registration time. Students with Registration Holds will not be allowed to register until the holds are cleared with the appropriate office.
- Continuing degree-seeking students are expected to register as early as possible in the registration period. Current students that wait to register may have more limited course options.
Important Note for Returning Students
Any UNC Asheville student who interrupts their educational program must apply for readmission. Apply for readmission here (see the Returning Students section). If you have any questions, please contact the Academic Success Center at email@example.com.