Schedule of Classes
Use our class schedules tool to see what classes are being offered.
Current degree-seeking students can use the Schedule Planner tool to build a schedule for next semester.
Watch this instructional video to learn how to use the tool.
Class Registration Calendar
Students will have access to registration at 7 a.m. on their first day of registration (see below). Your registration start date is determined by your classification and number of earned hours. Registration will be open for students 24 hours a day, and will remain open through August 23. Courses you are currently taking do not count as earned hours. Check GradPlan to see your earned hours.
Fall 2020 Registration Dates
|April 6||Undergraduates with 105 or more earned hours|
MLAS Graduate students
Post-Bac Teacher Licensure
Post-Bac 2nd degree
|April 7||Undergraduates with 90-104 earned hours|
|April 8||Undergraduates with 75-89 earned hours|
|April 9||Undergraduates with 60-74 earned hours|
|April 10||Undergraduates with 45-59 earned hours|
|April 13||Undergraduates with 30-44 earned hours|
|April 14||Undergraduates with 15-29 earned hours|
|April 15||Undergraduates with 0-14 earned hours|
|April 27||Newly admitted students (After submitting deposit|
and completing the online pre-registration form)
|July 15||Non-degree seeking students|
Summer 2020 Registration
- Degree-seeking student registration begins on April 6.
- Non-degree student registration begins on April 20.
- Degree-seeking students must make an appointment with their advisor to obtain a RAN (Registration Access Number).
- Non-degree seeking students will be assigned a RAN of 202060.
- Students should check their OnePort account for holds before their scheduled registration time. Students with Registration Holds will not be allowed to register until the holds are cleared with the appropriate office.
- Current students are expected to register for Fall 2020 by April 24. Current students waiting until August to register for Fall may be assessed a late registration fee.
Fall 2020 tuition bills due: August 1, 2020