Schedule of Classes
Use our class schedules tool to see what classes are being offered.
Current degree-seeking students can use the Schedule Planner tool to build a schedule for next semester.
Watch this instructional video to learn how to use the tool.
Class Registration Calendar
Students will have access to registration at 7 a.m. on their first day of registration (see below). Your registration start date is determined by your classification and number of earned hours. Courses you are currently taking do not count as earned hours. Check GradPlan to see your earned hours.
Date to Register for Spring 2020
|November 4||Undergraduates with 105 or more earned hours / MLAS Graduate students / Post-Bac Teacher Licensure / Post-Bac 2nd degree|
|November 5||Undergraduates with 90-104 earned hours|
|November 6||Undergraduates with 75-89 earned hours|
|November 7||Undergraduates with 60-74 earned hours|
|November 8||Undergraduates with 45-59 earned hours|
|November 11||Undergraduates with 30-44 earned hours|
|November 12||Undergraduates with 15-29 earned hours|
|November 13||Undergraduates with 0-14 earned hours|
|November 25||Newly admitted students (After submitting deposit and completing OAR course)|
|December 16||Non-Degree seeking students|
- Degree seeking students must make an appointment with their advisor to obtain a RAN (Registration Access Number). Advising officially begins on October 21, 2019.
- For registration purposes, students in the following classifications will be assigned a RAN of 202010:
- Newly admitted MLAS Graduate students
- Students should check their OnePort account for holds before their scheduled registration time. Students with Registration Holds will not be allowed to register until the holds are cleared with the appropriate office.
- Current students are expected to register for Spring 2020 by December 1. Current students waiting until January to register for Spring may be assessed a late registration fee.
Fall Tuition Bills Due: December 15, 2019