- 1/10 - Semester Opens
- 1/14 - 1st day of classes (Full Term & Term I)
- 1/18 - Last day to register/drop/add full semester class, if assistance is needed in OneStop Student Services Office. First day to change course status to audit.
- 1/21 - Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday - No classes. Last day to register/drop/add full semester class via OnePort.
- 1/22 - Late-Add with instructor permission begins. Withdrawal period with W grade begins.
- 1/28 - Last day to late-add with instructor permission
- 2/5 - Last day to withdraw from Term I class. Last day to change Term I class to Audit.
- 3/8 - Last day of Term I classes. Grading opens for Term I.
- 3/11 - Last day to withdraw from full semester class. Last day to change full semester course to Audit.
- 3/11-15 - Spring Break
- 3/18 - Classes resume. 1st day of Term II classes. Grades due for Term I. Advising begins for Summer and Fall registration.
- 3/20 - Last day to drop/add/register for Term II
- 4/1 - Registration begins for Summer and Fall
- 4/2 - Incomplete grades due from Fall
- 4/8 - Last day to withdraw from Term II class. Last day to change Term II class to Audit.
- 4/23 - Undergraduate Research Symposium Day. No day classes.
- 4/30 - Last class day. Deadline for students to request Incomplete grade from
an instructor for a Spring class.
- 5/1 - Reading Day. Competencies due for May graduates.
- 5/2-8 - Final Exams
- 5/9 - Graduating students' grades due by 10am
- 5/10 - All other grades due by noon
- 5/11 - Commencement