UNC Asheville welcomes feedback from our campus community on the master planning process as part of the Information Gathering Phase via the Master Plan 2027 Survey.
Note: The survey contains visuals presented at the November 2018 input session. These visuals are included in the survey; however, you can download accessible, larger versions that correspond to each section of the survey here:
- Section 1 – Guiding Principles & Visioning
- Section 2 – Open Spaces – Natural Systems
- Section 3 – Peripheral Properties
- Section 4 – Academics and Growth
- Section 5 – Transportation & Accessibility
- Section 6 – Campus Life
- Section 7 – Campus Athletics
- Section 8 – Campus Services
- Download the complete document containing all visuals.
Members of the public and our campus community are also invited to provide feedback on UNC Asheville’s vision, culture and campus via the Master Plan 2027 Questionnaire.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.