In order to have a Google Form send an email when a user submits it, follow these steps:
- Share the form's spreadsheet with the person who wants to receive the email
- Have that person login to their webmail account, and find the spreadsheet in their Documents
- They should open the form, and click on Tools -> Notification Rules
- They will see several check boxes. Have them check:
- Notify me at USERNAME@unca.edu when... A user submits a form
- Notify me with... Email - right away
This will only send them a notification. They will need to check the spreadsheet to see what was submitted. Google does not have a way to include the form in the email, although there is a workaround for it.