How to administer your site
During your first Drupal training session, your instructor help you with the following steps to customize your site.
Login at http://yoursite.unca.edu/user, then wait for the instructor to assign the role of Administrator to your account
Refresh your page; you should now have the administrative menu at the top.
Site Configuration -> Site Information
- Change the site Name to your department's name
- Change the E-mail address to that of your site's administrator (leave as firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't have a site administrator)
- Click Save Configuration
Sitebuilding -> Blocks -> List -> UNC Asheville - Contact Information
- Right Column -> Contact Information -> Configure
- Include your department's CPO, phone number, and fax number
- Click Save Block
Wait for the other users in your department to login. Once they've all logged in for the first time, click
User management -> Users -> List
- Check the box next to each user
- Click Update options -> Content Manager
- This will assign the role of "Content Manager" to each user you have selected. This interface will allow you to add and remove roles individually from each user.