To request Drupal training, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will the training cover?
CMS training takes about 4 hours (typically spread out over 2 days). In the training, we'll cover the basics of Drupal and using a CMS. We'll also show you how to:
- Migrate existing web pages over to the CMS
- Create new content, including web pages, events, faculty profiles, and more
- Use the CMS editor
- Upload pictures to your site
- Embed video in web pages
- Create links to other pages
- Manage the menu on your site
Site administrators will get additional training, including:
- Managing users
- Customizing your site
We believe in "working meetings," so we'll also help you start building your new site during the training.