Please read the following carefully. This notice outlines the responsibilities you must assume if Rocky I attends your event.
- Please remember that a request for Rocky I to attend your event is only a request. There are a number of reasons that may prevent Rocky I from attending your event. He may be overbooked. His parents may be overbooked. The event may not be appropriate. His parents may think he needs a rest (his well being is the most important concern). If Rocky I cannot attend your event you will be informed as soon as possible and you will be told why.
- Please do not expect Rocky I to attend an event for more than 3 hours. While attending an event it may be necessary for Rocky I to leave early. If he becomes tired, fussy, or begins to misbehave he will have to leave immediately.
- A "Sitting" event is one in which Rocky I will be in one place to greet people. A "Walking" event is one in which he wanders or walks a predetermined path to greet people. If a sitting event is to be held outside Rocky I the location must be in the shade, natural or artificial, unless the event is in the winter. The sitting location must also have a chair. If the event is a walking event the there must be a "home base" location set up the same as a sitting event.
- If the event is indoors there must again be a chair in the location that will be his "home base."
- Rocky I has his own beds, toys, and water bowls but there must be a contact person who is responsible for "fetching" something he might need. For example, fill his water.